Friday, September 6, 2013

Taking ownership of your happiness

According, to WHO (World Health Organization) there are globally more than 350 million people of all ages that suffer from depression. The costs of depression both on an individual, family and societal level are totally unacceptable. Beyond depression people are today all too often subjected to unnecessary levels of stress, anxieties, dysfunctions and countless forms of destructive emotions with far reaching negative consequences.  

I believe something should be done. In many cases I have come to find people's pursuits of happiness to be seriously misguided.  

The calling for my blog is to share insights on a topic I have come to term Happiness Entrepreneurship. Happiness Entrepreneurship is about taking ownership of your happiness. In many cases we cannot be in charge or take full ownership of our lives. There are just too many factors beyond our control. However, I believe have a unique possibility to take an ownership of our happiness. Better understanding, models of thought and action can have far reaching potential to serve our and our loved ones happiness in life.

I believe there is great potential of human energy and flourishing to be released. I welcome you to join my journey ahead and I hope you may find something inspirational, valuable - serious fun - along the way.

With love, Markus


No comments:

Post a Comment